Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just pulled the trigger

Reaction score
So I've been lurking around here for a week or so deciding whether or not I needed another "big boy toy". I decide to browse eBay and find a vendor selling the I2 basic at list $2,999.99 and they allowed submitting for a best offer. Long story short, they accepted my offer of $2,700. Now let's see if they accept the $425 I offered for the X4S.

It's a good feeling :D

Hope it was an authorized dealer. I did not think they could take less than what DJI makes them charge?

Listing says authorized...either way DJI Refresh & State Farm will cover me

True. You should be good if it's an authorized dealer for the warranty.

I just got a policy from State Farm the other day for $83 per yer with $100 deductible for non commercial flights.(L2 with X5S)

Reactions: Ftolino
Not if it's not from an authorized dealer. :/
Hmm...I own and have owned a fair amount of DJI products and every time I purchased the DJI Refresh during activation process I was never asked where the product was purchased. Did they (DJI) change their process since the P4P?

I believe you will have to have a receipt from an authorized dealer for warranty work.

I thought the refresh was geared for accidents like if a crash was pilot error.

Hi all the way dji refresh works is if you purchase a dji product anywhere in the world and want insurance for the product against accidental damage refresh will cover it
I.e. If you purchase your product in the USA and purchase refresh for the uk as you live in the uk your covered in the uk

Now warranty is if you purchase your item in the USA your item is covered under warranty in that region and will have to be returned there for warranty this is what's listed in dji s information warranty section
Many thanks

A receipt is not necessary just do it before the first 48hrs of linking it to your pad or phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu