Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lacie & DJI Copilot

Apparently there will be a firmware update in the next few weeks fixing this issue, according to a DJI rep on Facebook

I was at the store yesterday and I was offered to return.DJI is not profitable to work with ssd cards they will sell less than SSD cards. it's my opinion.. I'm very disappointed in DJI ! everything is very expensive but nothing works as it should!I hope soon there will be a competitor who will offer better products

It is a lie and I too get tired of seeing things portrayed in videos, ordering them and finding that they do not do what I saw with my own eyes. I should know better as I spend half my time shooting commercials but a part of me still wants this amazing stuff to be true... Still a nice little drive...

It is a lie and I too get tired of seeing things portrayed in videos, ordering them and finding that they do not do what I saw with my own eyes. I should know better as I spend half my time shooting commercials but a part of me still wants this amazing stuff to be true... Still a nice little drive...
Hahaha, I guess they didn’t lie after all, new Firmware with the bug fix released today

If you mean which reader to buy to use with the copilot, then, as I don't use a copilot, I'd guess the USB 3 version....

As to buying for an iMac. The USB 3 version will work on any iMac, but will be slower (and cheaper!) than a TB3 version. If your iMac has a tb2 port and you buy the TB3 version then you'd also have to factor in the cost of a TB3 to TB2 connector cable, and you'd only get TB2 speeds. IIRC, TB3 ports will only be on iMacs from the latest refresh (2018).

Reactions: slim.slamma
I pulled the trigger.

Hopefully copilot works with the newest CineSSD station in the field. If so straight to the iMac as needed.
Ordered the adapter also.

ProRes license is all I need, so I’ll save a buck there I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool