Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Laowa 9 mm f/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.cameramaneng.eu
Hello, I bought a super nice lens for the Inspire 2 - Laowa 9 mm f / 2.8. After the first tests, the lens cannot be calibrated, but it works with the auto settings. Could you please help how to calibrate it to manual? Regards, Zbyszek.

Hello, I bought a super nice lens for the Inspire 2 - Laowa 9 mm f / 2.8. After the first tests, the lens cannot be calibrated, but it works with the auto settings. Could you please help how to calibrate it to manual? Regards, Zbyszek.
You can’t

Covered here....

You're welcome

Reactions: Donnie Frank
There's nothing to calibrate since the lens is fully manual. In other words, the camera has no idea that the Laowa (or any other manual lens) is attached to a body. I had no issues using fully manual lenses (i.e. Meike 35mm) with X5S, but X7 camera will report errors. The workaround is a hot swap procedure: power the system with any DJI proprietary lens for X7, remove it and replace with manual lens. PITA, but should work with Laowa ...

Reactions: Phil DeVore

I’ve got a Laowa 7.5mm lens and it’s a manual lens and I just set it to infinity before I begin flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth