Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Las vegas

Only a few hours away North of you.. and your warm weather is certainly temping....

My buddy Dave and I are going out to the dry lake-bead south of town tomorrow to fly. Its about an hour out of town, absolutely nothing around for miles. going mid day 03/04/17 if anybody is interested in meeting there just drop a message here or email me at [email protected]

rcinlasvegas
unfortunately I won't be flying until after the 30th when I get back from NY. After that, I should have plenty of time in April, unless something else gets in the way.
I also usually go out to the dry lake bed by Boulder City. Unless anyone knows of someplace better.
I'll let you know.

Let's plan a Vegas outing the 23 of April here in Vegas. Anyone up for it? Let's go to the wheel of misfortune out in Henderson.

51dd69c821a6f685d4cbf526e42da77d.png

I cant this weekend as this is the season for art shows that my wife sells her jewelry at and several weekends are taken up with that. My cell is 702-499-8708 for texting etc. It would be fun to get together.

New INSPIRE 2 owner from LV. We got a premium package from Advexure in LA last week. Hoping to fly tomorrow for the first time with the aircraft. Would love to meet other owners in the area and fly some time.

TMC

I would love to meet up but everyone seems to avoid actually putting any contact info down. I have included my email and cell in these posts for contact to fly but I have a feeling all enjoy the anonymity of the web over human contact.

I would love to meet up but everyone seems to avoid actually putting any contact info down. I have included my email and cell in these posts for contact to fly but I have a feeling all enjoy the anonymity of the web over human contact.

Steve, would love to connect. I will either send you a private message or call/text later next week. Just getting going with our INSPIRE 2.

Catch you soon.

Tom McCormick

New here, looking at an inspire 2 and would love to meet up with other owners to see one in action before I drop the cash. If willing to meet up, please PM me and we can trade contact info and schedules.

Hi All, I live here in Las Vegas, and just bought a used Inspire 1 Pro X5R if anybody wants to meet up and Fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc