Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Latest RC update....

Reaction score
I haven´t used my Inspire 1 for quite a while, today when i wanted to test a new Lightning cable on the RC it told me there is a RC update available. I am generally a bit anxious when it comes to updates on the Inspire 1.
Do i need to be worried about bricking the RC from the update or is this update not like the firmware updates on the Inspire 1 where there is a risk for problems?

And what does this update do, any additional new features? I couldn't find anything about the update on the DJI website.
Is this update mandatory?
Thanks.

I haven´t used my Inspire 1 for quite a while, today when i wanted to test a new Lightning cable on the RC it told me there is a RC update available. I am generally a bit anxious when it comes to updates on the Inspire 1.
Do i need to be worried about bricking the RC from the update or is this update not like the firmware updates on the Inspire 1 where there is a risk for problems?
And what does this update do, any additional new features? I couldn't find anything about the update on the DJI website.
Is this update mandatory?
Thanks.
The latest PC update is 1.5.70 which (as you will have read in the App) improves the stability of future updates and provides compatibility for the DJI Focus device. You need to ensure that your App is at iOS 2.4.2 or Android 2.4.1. The new RC upgrade process downloads the firmware to the app and then asks whether you want to install it. There is no longer any USB or cable option for RC upgrades. For me the upgrade went smoothly as all my other updates. However, it is not mandatory but will probably be required for future updates to the aircraft.

Okay thanks, so this update has nothing to do with the aircraft, and according to your answer it doesn't do anything for either the RC or the aircraft at this moment?
The DJI Focus remote is nothing i plan to use anyway.
Maybe i update anyway, but it seems there is no hurry to do the update.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg