Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lens update question

Reaction score
There are a few threads but a few years ago. Has anyone had any experience or successes with 1.11.1.50 and the Sigma 30mm f2.8 lens?

I would also be interested in the answer to this. I know that it used to be that none of the Sigma lenses worked on the X5 but as you say those tests were done years ago.

I know that the Sigma 56 1.4 works on the X5S as of ~2 years ago which makes me wonder if a software update fixed the lens communication issue with the other Sigma lenses as well.

I would also be interested in the answer to this. I know that it used to be that none of the Sigma lenses worked on the X5 but as you say those tests were done years ago.

I know that the Sigma 56 1.4 works on the X5S as of ~2 years ago which makes me wonder if a software update fixed the lens communication issue with the other Sigma lenses as well.

Is by the time someone responds the sigma lens will be gone from eBay ? They have good reviews but await some updates in the real world

Is by the time someone responds the sigma lens will be gone from eBay ? They have good reviews but await some updates in the real world

I owned that lens for E-Mount and it was very sharp.

I’d say your best bet would be to buy one and try it, then sell it if it doesn’t work. They’re very cheap on the used market, often under $100.

Reactions: Jimmy6616

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool