Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Liability Insurance

Reaction score
Has anyone used VeriFly.Com for on the spot Liability or any other type of adhoc insurance like this?

Has anyone used VeriFly.Com for on the spot Liability or any other type of adhoc insurance like this?
What country are you talking about? (This is an international forum).
Also, do you mean for commercial or recreational purposes?

I have a bunch, fortunately I can't say if they pay out in the event of an accident or not. At times I'm able to move the coverage zone a bit and get the cheaper rate and still fly where I want. Example...IMG_0724.PNGIMG_0725.PNG

I looked at it a few weeks ago, but realized the coverage is for a 1/4 mile area at a time. Many of my projects cover more area than that so I'd have to film an area, then re-apply for the new area, then fly that and so on, and hope I didn't forget anything in one of the prior areas, or pay ANOTHE $10. That small of an area is a no go for me.

IMG_0864.PNG
1/2 mile is pretty far for LOS. Also you can move the circle/coverage area to "danger zones".

I looked at it a few weeks ago, but realized the coverage is for a 1/4 mile area at a time. Many of my projects cover more area than that so I'd have to film an area, then re-apply for the new area, then fly that and so on, and hope I didn't forget anything in one of the prior areas, or pay ANOTHE $10. That small of an area is a no go for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz