Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Life Expectancy of Inspire 1 Batteries

Warranty is 6 months or 200 cycles, whichever comes first.
I had one that I charged 148 times then sold the inspire. At 148 charges it was still performing flawlessly.
So, you can fully expect 200+. I would even think that 300 is a realistic expectation.

What's the life cycle of the Inspire batteries? I'm talking like charge cycles.
I have changed your thread title to something a little more descriptive than 'Batteries'.
I'm afraid your question is almost impossible to answer since there are too many variables involved in how people look after their packs.
Much the same as some individuals need a new car battery after 2 or 3 years while others still have their original battery after 10 years!
DJI packs are of poor quality cells compared with the high end lipo manufactures within the RC world and so do not fare too well, especially when abused.
Assuming an individual knows how to look after lipo chemistry in both discharge levels, storage conditions and maintenance, the the Inspire 1 packs will normally last around 200 cycles. However they tend to show diminished performance before this number and will not perform well under high current demands after around 120 cycles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips