Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Log Viewer Inspire 2

Reaction score
I'm new to the Inspire 2 coming from MavicPro and Phantoms.
With DJI Go4 how do you look up flight logs (DAT files). I could not find this as I have with my others.
Anyway, I received my Inspire 2 on 1/20/17, direct from DJI, and checked the flight logs in the DJI go 4 app. I found a few flight logs from 1/2/17 and 1/8/2017. I would like to pull those up and see where this "Brand New" unit was flown and why it was returned then sent back out. Spending over 5k I would like a brand new unit from the factory and not a returned unit.
Thanks in advance for your help!fullsizeoutput_1052.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting, I wonder if those were test flights.
I would definitely want to know.
Have other owners of the I2 had these flights in their flight logs?

I'm new to the Inspire 2 coming from MavicPro and Phantoms.
With DJI Go4 how do you look up flight logs (DAT files). I could not find this as I have with my others.
Anyway, I received my Inspire 2 on 1/20/17, direct from DJI, and checked the flight logs in the DJI go 4 app. I found a few flight logs from 1/2/17 and 1/8/2017. I would like to pull those up and see where this "Brand New" unit was flown and why it was returned then sent back out. Spending over 5k I would like a brand new unit from the factory and not a returned unit.
Thanks in advance for your help!View attachment 11860
Upload them to HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters here is the how to HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters . This will allow you to read these logs out and analyze them.

Upload them to HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters here is the how to HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters . This will allow you to read these logs out and analyze them.
Thank you. I am a member of Healthydrones and upload my flights regularly. The flights before 1/21 do not show up as they were dated previously to me receiving and activating Inspire on my DJI account. They only show up when the inspire is connected and I check the flight logs from the settings menu in "go fly" mode not Go4 "main page". I did try to chat with DJI online support which was basically talking to a wall although they did say they would look into it after I sent the screenshot showing the logs. Anyway, I connected the Inspire to DJI Assistant 2 and couldn't get much off of there either. Another member DM'd me saying they had similar logs and I'm assuming these were test flights or something they performed at the factory. I will report back if DJI gets back to me stating otherwise.

Thank you. I am a member of Healthydrones and upload my flights regularly. The flights before 1/21 do not show up as they were dated previously to me receiving and activating Inspire on my DJI account. They only show up when the inspire is connected and I check the flight logs from the settings menu in "go fly" mode not Go4 "main page". I did try to chat with DJI online support which was basically talking to a wall although they did say they would look into it after I sent the screenshot showing the logs. Anyway, I connected the Inspire to DJI Assistant 2 and couldn't get much off of there either. Another member DM'd me saying they had similar logs and I'm assuming these were test flights or something they performed at the factory. I will report back if DJI gets back to me stating otherwise.
Yes, that's what I am thinking as well. Should be a test flight.
DJI chat is pathetic, try to send them an email through their website or send an email to [email protected] maybe.
I hope healthy drones will add full support for the i2 soon, only one of my battery pair is showing up so far.

The flight logs are there on all new tested and shipped I2. At the factory they do a full initiation before shipping which is one of the logs. the second would be a test flight to ensure the I2 is ready for shipment. I used DJI assistant when i first got the I2 and eroded using the flight log tool provided in the assistant application. Didn't provide much information other than take off, hover, land

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde