Long Exposure Photos

Stunning, love the clarity. What other settings did you use? Any filter? Editing software?

Cheers for any help, Mark
Thank you! I shot it manual on the inspire. I processed it through Lightroom, some basic levels correction and a little boost in the shadows. No stock filters, just some random adjustments until I liked the look.

Wow...you can almost do astrophotography with it!!

But serious; these are the photo's that will pull me over the fence.

Ton

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Thank you! I shot it manual on the inspire. I processed it through Lightroom, some basic levels correction and a little boost in the shadows. No stock filters, just some random adjustments until I liked the look.

Thanks, never ceases to amaze me how good these platforms are in the hands on a photographer. I can fly, easy, but film/photo capture another learning curve from point and shoot. Also use Lightroom 5.7.

Thanks again, Mark

Are you serious???

A bit harsh, we're not all photographers, and this is the latest platform that most of us have had a few weeks at most, it's nice to swap ideas, tips, help etc. Yes you can google before you post I agree, or search on here before you post, but hey great people on here are doing great things with the I1, just getting it to take-off and land without putting it into a tree or on the White House lawn is an achievement considering some of the stories.

And I apologise the older I get the more I get like Victor Meldrew.

It probably was a little harsh (the older I get the grumpier I get) but I would have thought anybody who is serious enough to lay out the cash for an Inspire (which cannot be considered a beginners platform by any stretch of the imagination) is also serious enough about photography/videography to know what something as basic as long exposure is!

Sorry - just my acid tongue Apologies if I have offended anyone.

As we get older we find new hobbies that catch our interest and many have been flying but photography is new to some not myself but I am super excited to welcome new flying photographers to an amazing learning experiencewhere is the inspire light painting

Sorry mate, some of us have cash to throw around without being experts in that field. Cheers for your helpful reply

Reactions: BrianRHoff