Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for a broken DJI Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy a DJI Inspire. I dont have money for a new one and I am good at fixing stuff.
Let me know what you have. I am looking for more than just the aircraft.

Thank you.

This can only end badly.

Basically there are no parts officially availableand those that are are often expensive, also the inspire is massively Intergraded and what you can repair is limited

Of the ones that are sold damaged the majority have been swimming and are mostly fit for limited parts.

Do your self a favour choose a different path.

Hi, I am good at fixing stuff. I am not looking for a water damaged one, I am looking for one that just fell out of the sky. If anyone has one, please contact me.

Like Mad_angler1 sad. It can only end badly. More like costly.
I have bought and repaired several Inspire 1s. The cost of the repairs quickly devours any savings from buying anything broken. I just did it to see if it could be done.
Depending on how bad the crash is you will probably need a new IMU.
You are better off Getting a used one from B and h for $1300. They come up for sale once a month or so.

Hi, I am good at fixing stuff. I am not looking for a water damaged one, I am looking for one that just fell out of the sky. If anyone has one, please contact me.
If you have alot of patience good deals pop up for repairing or rebuilding them. Once rebuilt it takes 5 or more flights for me to fully trust the craft.

Reactions: thomas fischetti

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44