Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for a Lowepro DroneGuard Pro Inspire Backpack

Sorry for the delay guys Only goes to show, like the commercial says, "but wait, there's more!"
Would you prefer I make an offer? To make it easer for you to work out postage here is my address: 82C Auburn Street, Sutherland NSW 2232 AUSTRALIA
Thanks again :)

I did a quick check on UPS and this can't possibly be right so I will call them when I get a chance... Over $700 to ship it.... Clearly something is incorrect....

I did a quick check on UPS and this can't possibly be right so I will call them when I get a chance... Over $700 to ship it.... Clearly something is incorrect....
Yep, that does seem totally absurd. Let me know how you go, thanks again.

I've been running non stop since I last checked in with you, it's early Sunday morning here now and I hope I can call UPS tomorrow. But thanks for the reminder!

Went to the post office right now and they say shipping would be around $80. So that would be $280ish. What do you think?

Sorry for delayed reply. I'm looking at another option and still waiting for that bloke to get back to me. If that dosen't happen soon I'll go with your one. Thanks for your patience mate, will be in touch soon to let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: Pat McAbery
Hi Pat, thanks again for your patience. I'd like to buy your pack and can go to $280 including postage. How do you want to do the transfer, etc? Did you find out from the post office how long it would take to arrive here in Australia? Hope you're well and staying safe. Jeremy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido