Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for a x3 or x5 for sale

Reaction score
Since this is the last part missing for my inspire 1.

Im looking for a x3 or x5.

Tell me your price + type

Note : i also got some spare parts iff you are looking for something.

I have a VERY GENTLY used X3 with Gimble, the 2 Lens Covers, a DJI Lens Cap all in the DJI Inspire plastic box. No problems, no scratches, works perfectly. Only reason for selling, it was replaced by an X5.
$475.00 shipped within the U.S.

Sounds great,

But the price of 475,- for the x3 is to high for me.
I can get one in the Netherlands for 350,-

I can offer you 300,- + shipping to the Netherlands for it

Regards,

Mischa

Sounds great,

Regards,

Mischa
How are you going to make a thread WTB something then lowball people? $450-475 is reasonable for a X3. I've sold 6 on eBay in the last 2 months for $479 plus $10 shipping.

For you its worth 450,- to 475,- for me its not.
And who says i can not afford it?

Its just not worth the 450,- (since you make profit on them)
I can get them cheaper.

Sounds great,

Regards,

Mischa

Not interested in selling it at that price, but thanks anyway. Good luck with your search..
Maybe next time you want to buy something, put how much you are willing to spend in your Post so others dont waste their time with offers you wont accept.

Reactions: Djalma Ribeiro
i will sell my spare x3 camera, brand new, $350 paypal gift. you pay shipping of your choice, continental US only.

SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Fdnyfish
I have a VERY GENTLY used X3 with Gimble, the 2 Lens Covers, a DJI Lens Cap all in the DJI Inspire plastic box. No problems, no scratches, works perfectly. Only reason for selling, it was replaced by an X5.
$475.00 shipped within the U.S.
Well, if someone needs this, then make me an offer! Worst I can do is say No..

I am interested! but not as a PayPal gift.. sorry, don't know you and want to protect my purchase.. Will do a normal paypal transaction..

I am interested! but not as a PayPal gift.. sorry, don't know you and want to protect my purchase.. Will do a normal paypal transaction..
Not a problem, I dont require any kind of "gift" on a PayPal and I agree, it protects us both.
PM me with how much you are willing to pay and I'll let you know if we can make a deal. And Thanks for your interest!

You are obviously a dealer - please contact site admin to enquire about approved vendor status if you wish to advertise on the forum.

We most definitely are a dealer. Was simply looking to fill a need for some members of the forum here. Thank you for the message but at this time we have chosen to no longer advertise on either the PP or IP forums. If you would like to remove the above message please go ahead as I fully understand as a long time paying advertiser on PP that the above "free advertising" can be frowned upon. - Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubthirteen