Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for bad/depleted TB47 and TB48 batteries

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am doing some development work and I am looking for some useless TB47 and TB48 batteries to do some experiments on.

Ideally, they would turn on, but even if they are totally dead, let me know.

Let me know what you have via PM and we can work out a price.

I guess I need to clarify, when I stated originally, I was referring to batteries that are not useful, not the internal of the battery only.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am doing some experiments and I am looking for some TB47 and TB48 "cores" to do some experiments on.

This is an international forum so..... location?

This is an international forum so..... location?

Why would the location matter???

Isn't that something to be worked out between the person with the battery and myself as purchaser?

Quite frankly, I could care less where they come from.

Why would the location matter???

Isn't that something to be worked out between the person with the battery and myself as purchaser?

Quite frankly, I could care less where they come from.
Because we ask for it in the classified listing rules

I just reclarified in the original post what I meant... ie, dead or useless batteries, not just the internal battery pack.

Last edited:
Hi Brian, good morning!
Does it possible to share a spoiler of your work with batteries? I´m doing some test to replace the TB47s (or 48s) to another battery. I believe that we can help each other.

Hey guys, I am doing some development work and I am looking for some useless TB47 and TB48 batteries to do some experiments on.

Ideally, they would turn on, but even if they are totally dead, let me know.

I guess I need to clarify, when I stated originally, I was referring to batteries that are not useful, not the internal of the battery only.
I have some older TB 48's, I'm in LA if that matters

Just as a follow-up...

I had conversations with Serfy, and he does NOT have TB48 batteries for sale. He has TB50 (Inspire 2) batteries that are bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters