Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for GL 658C

Reaction score
Going rate seems to be in the 150.00 US dollars range. Shipping would be Tucson, Arizona
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Weist
Going rate seems to be in the 150.00 US dollars range. Shipping would be Tucson, Arizona
Thanks.
FYI
I sold my version “C” NIB for $250 plus shipping
This would be the most popular remote of the 3 manufactured
Rich

This is true, eBay has its ups and downs, specifically in the shipping department. I've gotten a few things damaged from shipping even after asking and paying for extra care in packaging the item won. Good Luck! : D

eBay can be touch and go on what you get.
An example of buying something on this forum. Touch and go even here.
Recently purchased a package here the other day that, with the pictures provided in the ad, clearly showed a specific item. When the package arrived, magically the item was missing from what was in the box.
I contacted the seller and explained my issue. His response was that it wasn’t “listed“in the ad in the verbiage that was posted along with the pictures. I then responded that there was other material in the box that I received that was also not“listed”which somewhat blew his line of thinking out the window. With that realization, he then sent the part that was missing. I‘m currently dealing with another small battle from the mavic forum that’s actually more blatantly wrong than this one that will probably involve a claim back to PayPal.
I think the point I’m attempting to make here is that the buying and selling of anything via the internet is a risk we take.

Reactions: RichJ53
Starz - Good point...

Being careful and asking questions from a seller in any venue is good advice. None of us want to be taken advantage of. At least here, I have seen "The Editor" actively keeping things in order and even calling out behavior that might lead to a potential mishap. I like that and it greatly helps the percent of successful transactions but yes, in the end, it is up to us to accept responsibility and risk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth