Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for help please. My brother lives in a very remote location which doesn’t have wi-fi so he has asked me to post it for sale.

Reaction score
I was a member when we first got the drone and found you all very helpful just from reading your posts. I thank you all for that. Now his project is over, he wants to sell it as it is over kill for his needs now.
I understand I need to meet criteria to post on classified but I have few little knowledge in this area so I don’t want to waste peoples time posting stupid questions as I was always to scared to fly it. It’s an awesome package. Less than 6 hours. Never wrecked. So I’m not sure what to do. Should I just make comments on other posts to qualify?

There is a "Classifieds" section in this forum. You have to list it there. If you're not qualified then I would consider eBay. eBay is a much broader market and will surely fetch the best price for your drone - whatever model it is. People have been listing on eBay for thousands of years. So safe to say anybody can do it, regardless of technical skill level.

D

Reactions: mikieh51
There is a "Classifieds" section in this forum. You have to list it there. If you're not qualified then I would consider eBay. eBay is a much broader market and will surely fetch the best price for your drone - whatever model it is. People have been listing on eBay for thousands of years. So safe to say anybody can do it, regardless of technical skill level.

D
I’m 3 thousand years old so I can attest to that fact!
MJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop