Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for Inspire 1 for sale.

Reaction score
Hello, let me first start off by saying that I am currently looking for an Inspire 1 drone to purchase. But the prices DJI offer are just a little bit over my budget. So if anyone knows of anyone that is currently selling one, for 100-500 or more dollars cheaper, please let me know. Anything will greatly help, thank you :)

Hello, let me first start off by saying that I am currently looking for an Inspire 1 drone to purchase. But the prices DJI offer are just a little bit over my budget. So if anyone knows of anyone that is currently selling one, for 100-500 or more dollars cheaper, please let me know. Anything will greatly help, thank you :)

Moved thread to 'Classifieds' - Thanks.

Thank you, I'm new to this site :D

No worries - you may get a strange auto message from the forum (because I forgot to turn of off before I moved your thread) but just ignore it. :)

Welcome to the forum BTW........

Awesome, thank for the welcome. Already have found someone willing to sell a practically new Inspire 1 for 2999USD with dual remotes and batteries. Almost seems to good to be ture.

Have a like new factory DJI repaired, tested, updated, Inspire 1 for sale in Northern Calif. San Fran area. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

CW

Awesome, thank for the welcome. Already have found someone willing to sell a practically new Inspire 1 for 2999USD with dual remotes and batteries. Almost seems to good to be ture.

I AM SELLING MY INSPIRE 1 WITH 2 X BATTERIES, SOLID HOLDER CASE, 6 ROTOR BLADES, 2 X USB CHARGERS, CABLE CHARGERS, ALL SELLING FOR £2500, ITS WORTH £2750, ONLY BEEN USED ONCE IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION IT IS A BARGAIN.
EMAIL ME ON [email protected] or phone 07821127652

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth