Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for: Payload system Inspire 2 --> Nashville

Reaction score
Looking for a payload system that will work for the Inspire 2.

Nashville, USA--> Location

It seems the
systems I found online are sold out or have a long lead time. Any help / tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

It seems the
systems I found online are sold out or have a long lead time. Any help / tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Google gives...

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Google gives...

Thank you. I am pretty sure that has a 14 day lead time. I emailed them yesterday to see if that could be sped up.

Was hoping to find one here for a win-win situation

Last edited:
Thank you. I am pretty sure that has a 14 day lead time. I emailed them yesterday to see if that could be sped up.

Was hoping to find one here for a win-win situation
Ahh....gotcha. That doesn’t show up until you add it to basket and then try and check out. :mad:

It seems the

Thanks!
I have no tips, just curious to what's being dropped?
The link provided above is a nice looking / designed piece too!

Are you dropping over sea, like a rescue or providing supplies to hard to reach location... such as Crane operator?
I've considered a drop unit, but weight limitations reduce options.
I entertained a drop unit for Halloween, attach a lighted Ghost or Witch... easier to land and more fun than work.

I have no tips, just curious to what's being dropped?
The link provided above is a nice looking / designed piece too!

Are you dropping over sea, like a rescue or providing supplies to hard to reach location... such as Crane operator?
I've considered a drop unit, but weight limitations reduce options.
I entertained a drop unit for Halloween, attach a lighted Ghost or Witch... easier to land and more fun than work.
Dropping small items like tiny liquor bottles / candy canes to some fans on their doorstep. It should be an interesting job.

Reactions: dougcjohn
Since you are not dropping much weight have you considered the wire dropper like used on the Inspire 1v2. It attaches to the landing gear and the landing gear up/down is the release?

I have the Gannet system and it works great.
I2 payload system

I2 payload system

That one looks nicely designed... the mechanical one requires line tension to release, Fishing.
Does your model use the Camera LED or mechanical?

I2 payload system

Thanks

I2 payload system

I like that system a lot. Would you be open to a rental situation? I was able to track down a rental of the stork 2 system via Facebook.... but we may need options, if you would be open to a rental or purchase?

I simply asked if this system might be considered for the Inspire 2, then the link i put up was to show what I meant. I knew it was for the inspire 1 as I said in my initial comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla