Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost Gimble Control On Cendence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I have lost the gimble control on my cendence there are a few controls setting that are missing in the menu they were there but not now I have the latest Firmware.

Hi I have lost the gimble control on my cendence there are a few controls setting that are missing in the menu they were there but not now I have the latest Firmware.
You can errase your setting and start from scratch. Loosing control of gimbal can happen when you program one of the side leavers/sliders for gimbal speed control and move that leaver/slider all the way towards you. That sets 0 speed to gimbal pitch and yaw hence when you turn any of the two control wheels on Cendence, the gimbal won't move. Move the leaver/slider away from you and the gimbal will start moving again.

I couldn’t see how to erase my settings but I played with menu
And more the functions have appeared and I have gimble control back. I thank you for your suggestion . It caused me to play around with the menu again
Cheers

The problem is back again the gimble control selection is not available for either the left or right leaver on the cendence I still have the flight speed control available the selection isn’t in the menu section
Cheers

The problem is back again the gimble control selection is not available for either the left or right leaver on the cendence I still have the flight speed control available the selection isn’t in the menu section
Cheers
Uninstall and reinstal the GO4.

Thank you for your help but just how would I
Uninstall the go4 app on the cendence. I have been trying but so far no luck
Cheers

Thank you for your help but just how would I
Uninstall the go4 app on the cendence. I have been trying but so far no luck
Cheers
Uninstall from your Crystalsky monitor. Go to Settings-Apps-All-GO4 uninstall updates, clear data, clear cache.
Then connect to your WiFi, check for updates and then see if it all comes back to normal.

Reactions: Joseph perez
Thank you for your help I now have gimble speed control on my cendence
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg