Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost Inspire 1 HELP locate please

The last known gps coordinates as shown from the log you provided are -26.01683473, 27.98865373.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 5.53.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 5.53.08 PM.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: CarlStarke
Disconnection at about 4:30
You will see how the drone tries to maintain RTH path but cant fight against the wind and keeps trying to correct.

I seriously believe the secondary camera was making constant contact with the rear port prop and that may have been the source of the entire problem, creating not only the swerving but the interference as well. Just a thought.

Darn lucky you got it back. And that no one was hurt.

Reactions: oldcomputech
I seriously believe the secondary camera was making constant contact with the rear port prop and that may have been the source of the entire problem, creating not only the swerving but the interference as well. Just a thought.

Darn lucky you got it back. And that no one was hurt.
I agree very lucky & get rid of that camera

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Disconnection at about 4:30
You will see how the drone tries to maintain RTH path but cant fight against the wind and keeps trying to correct.

Can’t fight against the wind? Can’t fight against a camera in the way of a spinning blade, more like!

You have another camera mounted off the back underneath, haven’t you? Did you ever think the weight of those cameras might mess with everything it’s programmed to do?? Hang on, I’ll re-word that sentence - did you ever think??

You‘re lucky you didn’t hurt or kill someone. Go experiment in the desert!

It looked like a lot of wind at launch and the camera didn't help both with drag and if that was contact with a prop,,, well I am amazed a whole aircraft was the result. I know we'd all like to see more flight time out of the I1 but this is a testament to what a great platform the I1 was / is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian