Lost my inspire 2 on mountain of Montserrat in spain

Glad to tell you all I have got my inspire back by professional climbers. Minor damage on the gimbal plate, but must make a complete check up before flying. Thanks so much for all who tried to help

Attachments

• 71ED526C-DBB5-4976-8214-FCD199888D2C.jpeg
    962.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 130E2446-4729-4749-950A-4F033810BF76.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 9629831D-A21D-4E04-A2DE-558391C1683F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
For all the sceptiques about, in first time I must admit, I didn’t believe I will be possible, bringing back,
Thanks Editor for your input. Sure I could do something with the insurance, but think about all the footage I took, not less important.
Now I got my drone, 4 hours to climb up there, by professional, asked me only 380€, gave them 600€. They was so nice and kind with me, so I’m happy with that.

Seen your video on the dji Forum. Excellent work!

Hook us up on the Inspire Forum with some footage Mr. Dahan
Sure friend, as I will come back from my summer vacation, site, edit and post the footage I got from Montserrat mountain, should be nice I think.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Glad to tell you all I have got my inspire back by professional climbers. Minor damage on the gimbal plate, but must make a complete check up before flying. Thanks so much for all who tried to help
Fascinating story, I must say! Luckily dense greenery at the top cushioned the impact well enough. Glad you were able to find and hire some brave Spaniards to climb up there and comb the bush for you ...

Reactions: Raphael Dahan
Fascinating story, I must say! Luckily dense greenery at the top cushioned the impact well enough. Glad you were able to find and hire some brave Spaniards to climb up there and comb the bush for you ...
Thanks brother !