Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stolen Inspire 2 kit

Reaction score
A friend of mine was passing through Denver a few days ago and his F150 was stolen from his hotel parking lot. (Crew cab, 4x4, camper)

In the camper was his (formerly mine) Inspire 2 kit with 4 sets of batteries, x7, 16, 24, 50mm lenses, Cendence controller, DJI Controller, Go Professional case with a bit of an extra cut for second controller, Kopter Max blades.

If anyone sees it show up on Craigslist or a pawn shop/forum/camera store - please contact me and I'll forward the info onto my friend.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
A friend of mine was passing through Denver a few days ago and his F150 was stolen from his hotel parking lot. (Crew cab, 4x4, camper)

In the camper was his (formerly mine) Inspire 2 kit with 4 sets of batteries, x7, 16, 24, 50mm lenses, Cendence controller, DJI Controller, Go Professional case with a bit of an extra cut for second controller, Kopter Max blades.

If anyone sees it show up on Craigslist or a pawn shop/forum/camera store - please contact me and I'll forward the info onto my friend.
You're a good guy, Cameron. Might be helpful to also note more info the F150. Color, Year, License or anything available for people in the Colorado area.

Photos of both the truck and your rig might be helpful along with a license plate number. I live in NM. So, if they're heading to Mexico - and they more than likely are - they may pass through here. One never knows....

D

Reactions: niki
Photos of both the truck and your rig might be helpful along with a license plate number. I live in NM. So, if they're heading to Mexico - and they more than likely are - they may pass through here. One never knows....

D
Friend asked me to not post photos of the truck due via his insurance carrier. (Don't quite understand that). Insurance company made him good on gear - so now it is time to deal with truck insurance......

Friend asked me to not post photos of the truck due via his insurance carrier. (Don't quite understand that). Insurance company made him good on gear - so now it is time to deal with truck insurance......
Agreed. I don't understand that, either. I guess now even the insurance companies don't want criminals to get caught. What a weird decade this is turning out to be. I miss the days when crime was illegal.

D

You're a good guy, Cameron. Might be helpful to also note more info the F150. Color, Year, License or anything available for people in the Colorado area

Cameron: **** that's awful. I have some friends who formerly were in LE in Denver, Crested Butte area. School buddy who loved his 6 shooter and badge as Crested Butte sheriff...they may know channels to alert folks outside the traditional PD channels. I assume a PD report was made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aayushijain873