Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LOVED the Inspire in ARIZONA!

Reaction score
So many issues, such a heartache with how DJI and B&H processed the order... but I LOVED using the Inspire One in Arizona.

Check it out! and please forgive me but I am a newbie just wanted to get some tips from you guys!

Last edited:
NIce video!
Hate to see the good wheather you have:):).It's still shitty here.But I guess that's how the winter is over here at the moment.Can't wait to see our tullipsfields are in full bloom within 2, months!!

So today back in Maryland I tried the iOS app and the DRONE CRASHED! Right into a wall. Considering uploading the video if the support doesn't help (on the phone waiting now).

The plastic holding the gimbal and two props broke. Anyone knows where and how can we order parts? if the whole unit is broken I'm pissed.

UPDATE: NEED TO SHIP TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR REPAIR, INSPIRE ONE HAS ZERO REPLACEMENT PARTS

Last edited:
Nice job. I wouldn't have been able to resist the temptation to dip into those low clouds (or was that the super fog day?).

And sorry to hear about your crash. That sucks! Any idea what happened?

Came back from a flight and as I came back for the landing the drone flew over my head and nearly took it off, smashed the plastic holding the gimbal and broke 2 props, unfortunately had to wait 28 minutes on the phone before I discovered that the only way to fix it is to send it in...

There are so many beautiful areas to fly but the are in the national parks where quads are not allowed. Really want to film red mountain but to fly to and back needs more battery than I can get from a tb48. Really nice video, I would be well pleased with that one

" the drone flew over my head and nearly took it off"

By itself or pilot error? I guess most pilot errors would say, "It took off by itself!" Or, at least that's what would appear.

Goodluck getting it fixed!

Reactions: MaxiVideos
UPDATE!!!!

So many negative posts (my own included) I wanted to share some good news about the product we all chose/or are considering

Just wanted to let everyone know that the DJI customer service and lab service were SUPERB!
Very quick service, they understood and assessed the crash and determined it was an IMU & Compass issue that led to the crash. Unit already fixed and in transit! Can't wait to get our drone back!

:)

UPDATE!!!!

So many negative posts (my own included) I wanted to share some good news about the product we all chose/or are considering

Just wanted to let everyone know that the DJI customer service and lab service were SUPERB!
Very quick service, they understood and assessed the crash and determined it was an IMU & Compass issue that led to the crash. Unit already fixed and in transit! Can't wait to get our drone back!

:)

Good news, I bet you can't wait. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters