Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LOVING EVERY MINUTE

Reaction score
Loving every Minute of this Inspire 1...With the help from this forum and (Turbodronepilot) thanks for putting up with my questions.... if your thinking about the Inspire 1 ...STOP IT>>> and just get it....

Congratulations...
As time goes by the excitement will decrease over time, although let me tell you I haven't flied in a couple of weeks and I really want to (depravation simptoms? LOL) but I have yet to find a new spot where to fly (a ban for drones where I used to fly, **** it).

Keep going mate

Congratulations...
As time goes by the excitement will decrease over time, although let me tell you I haven't flied in a couple of weeks and I really want to (depravation simptoms? LOL) but I have yet to find a new spot where to fly (a ban for drones where I used to fly, **** it).

Keep going mate
It hasn't for me "excitement will decrease over time" I still get a buzz when I take my I1 out or my phantom:D

Still like a kid with two new toys;)

I've had my I1 since mid March and still loving every minute also.

Right now I'm having separation issues with my I1 as it's on it's way 2,000 miles west across the USA with my girlfriend. She's taking her daughter to college. I'm flying out on Monday and will be driving back across the USA with her next week. My thoughts are to take as many photos with the I1 as we come back.

Having 4 batteries, I figured it was better for her to take it in her car instead of trying to check it in when I fly.

With the 4 batteries, I should be able to get many pictures each day of the trip.

It hasn't for me "excitement will decrease over time" I still get a buzz when I take my I1 out or my phantom:D

Still like a kid with two new toys;)
Yeah, didn't mean that I don't enjoy fly my I1, on the contrary :D
Right now I feel like flying but I don't have where :(

Only have 2 batteries though.

Yeah, didn't mean that I don't enjoy fly my I1, on the contrary :D
Right now I feel like flying but I don't have where :(

Only have 2 batteries though.
Lol, I know what you mean;)
I'm the same as you, two batteries at the mo, who knows what Santa will bring:D blimey it's only just round the corner:eek: where has this year gone...........:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop