Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LowePro Drone Guard with T Motor Props

What do you think Florida is gonna start getting snow? Maybe climate change is going to effect you way down there too! I don’t think so, at least not for the foreseeable future
Dude, the Ice age was precipitated by a Global Warming event believe it or not, and what was originally thought to be something that took a 100 years or more to occur actually has been proven to happen in around 10 years, so when the planet decides to act up there is no telling what it will do.

Dude, the Ice age was precipitated by a Global Warming event believe it or not, and what was originally thought to be something that took a 100 years or more to occur actually has been proven to happen in around 10 years, so when the planet decides to act up there is no telling what it will do.
DUDE, that was like Foghorn Leghorn “I say it’s a joke son, I said it’s a joke”!! But global warming is no joke and I hope the sea levels aren’t rising that badly in Florida yet.

@r62ewa
Really cool footage of the seal. What temperatures are you flying in and how does it affect the battery life?
Temperatures right now are relatively warm for me, around 0ºC or so. I do fly in freezing temperatures, down to -15ºC and have not experienced any real negative impacts on battery life. I always keep my batteries warm inside my coat and get up in the air as soon as possible. I had the I2 out on a filming job where temperatures were around -5ºC or so, 13 knot wind gusts and the I2 sat out on the snow exposed without batteries installed for nearly an hour. Took the batteries out of my coat and was up in the air flying fine.

Temperatures right now are relatively warm for me, around 0ºC or so. I do fly in freezing temperatures, down to -15ºC and have not experienced any real negative impacts on battery life. I always keep my batteries warm inside my coat and get up in the air as soon as possible. I had the I2 out on a filming job where temperatures were around -5ºC or so, 13 knot wind gusts and the I2 sat out on the snow exposed without batteries installed for nearly an hour. Took the batteries out of my coat and was up in the air flying fine.
Great idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669