Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lume Cubes

Reaction score
lumecube003.jpg I bought a couple of Lume Cubes to mount on my I2, not really for night flying, just to play around with close to home.

I'm not really crazy about the mounts, may have to fabricate something different myself.lumecube001.jpg

I like that you can control them through Bluetooth with your phone or tablet. They are suppose to last two hours at 50% output, I tested mine at 75% output and they shut themselves off after around thirty minutes due to overheating I think, they were too hot to hold onto. This was done indoors, they would probably do better outdoors where they had more airflow. They both were fine after cooling off and still had 65% charge left. They also have 7 different strobe settings and a slave setting that flashes automatically with a camera flash (haven't tested that yet). All in all a pretty cool little light (no pun intended).

I am using them on my I2 and mounted as shown. They are fantastic for helping which way the drone is facing when it's a long way away. If I'm flying and the bird is just visible and I command return to home I can tell perfectly when it's facing me by those lights. I like em!

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
Its raining here, I haven't got to test them out in the air.....is it bad disappointment?

For those interested, I have a little night test of the Cubes in the photos and video section....its indoors and its not pretty.

Reactions: deltalimatango

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristiFar