Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M210 V1 pricing

Reaction score
Hello, Im curious if anyone can provide me with the original cost of and m210 V1? Ive found one locally for $4500 that includes 2 batteries, the cendence and a 7.85” UB crystalsky, and im trying to determine if its a good deal or I should spend the extra on a 210 V2. I can see that the V1 was discontinued, and Ive seen a few that sold on ebay and the prices they went for, but since the auctions are over I don’t know what was included to base the price off of. Any help would be much appreciated

I purchased a version1 in December 2019 on eBay. It had been flown three times and included a high-end gpc case, 6 batteries, X4s camera, cendence controller, Crystal sky monitor, shock absorbing landing gear, cendance antenna, chargers, hubs. Top mount and dual lower gimbal mounts. This was perfect for me as I already own a z30 camera. I paid 6200 including shipping.

Reactions: DKG13CC
I purchased a version1 in December 2019 on eBay. It had been flown three times and included a high-end gpc case, 6 batteries, X4s camera, cendence controller, Crystal sky monitor, shock absorbing landing gear, cendance antenna, chargers, hubs. Top mount and dual lower gimbal mounts. This was perfect for me as I already own a z30 camera. I paid 6200 including shipping.

the flight time is very similar on the used unit Ive encountered. 4 flights all under 10 mins. Thanks for the info, that helps shed some light on the situation.

-KG

6,200 what? We have no idea what currency that could be! :rolleyes:

LOL Really, no idea? Bucks my friend, greenbacks, benjamins,
Since this is an international forum 6,200 is of no use.

Thank you for The clarification and I will assume you are referring to US Dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter