Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 200/210/210RTK V2

Reaction score
For anyone interested, production of the first generation Matrice 200/210/210RTK series has ended, and production of version 2 is well underway.

Included in version 2: improved battery management with now standard TB55(all airframes), externally mounted 3 mile visibility strobe(FAA approved), belly mounted landing lights(from the Mavic enterprise) as well as OccuSync 2.0 transmission(replacing lightbridge II). New GPS pucs for 210/210RTK models. All current cameras from V1 will work on V2, as will all batteries and CrystalSky monitors. 1st generation Cendence is NOT compatible with V2 series aircraft. Physical dimensions are almost identical.

IMG_1156.JPGIMG_1155.JPGIMG_1154.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1156.JPG
    IMG_1156.JPG
    981.9 KB · Views: 23
Cendence controller and TB55 batteries are standard across the board. Open up your wallets too! Prices have gone up considerably. $6790 for the base M200...

Hello everybody! We had the honour to fly that V2 in our aera inspecting Containerbridges in the port iof Hamburg. Very specific aera with a lot of traps. That V2 made it awesome easy to fly our job. In the film of DJI you can see ma partner Douglas Cornwell being Model and Pilot. We were using our Z30 and the Z7

Attachments

• IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3590.jpeg
    IMG_3590.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3591.jpeg
    IMG_3591.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: Flightline911
The Z7 camera, isn’t that suppose to be X7 ?

The X7 was one area of interest, I’m hopeful the X7 might be added to v1 FW like the X5S. Operationally, there isn’t any reason it couldn’t be added other than Market incentives. That would allow more range from Inspire2 to M210.

The XT2 wasn’t intended to be available on M600Pro till a FW slipup provided indirectly.

Reactions: Flightline911
One little tidbit of information that DJI is quiet about - V2 aircraft ONLY support TB55 batteries. Anyone planning on using TB50’s will be disappointed/upset.

I read that elsewhere too, interesting direction. Normally outfits work more toward compatibility between platforms, batterie would be one area best served to be compatible. Especially at the redicules inflated prices of DJI smart batteries, particularly the TB55. All the smart batteries are 2x-3x justified prices. Must just be a FW seting since 50 & 55 use same connections.

Supporting only the TB55 on the v2's may be biggest detriment in my company buying one of these. A good portion of the work we do requires airline transportation to sites across the country, and I need at least 3, probably more like 4, spare battery sets when I go on location. If I'm limited to carrying on only 2 spare batteries over 100Wh each, then that doesn't work at all. The hope was we could get a drone for mapping/survey, but with the option to use for inspection (zoom camera and thermal), and possibly LiDAR. We were also looking at the Phantom 4 RTK and just starting with mapping/survey, and visual inspection.

Last edited:
Supporting only the TB55 on the v2's may be biggest detriment in my company buying one of these. A good portion of the work we do requires airline transportation to sites across the country, and I need at least 3, probably more like 4, spare battery sets when I go on location. If I'm limited to carrying on only 2 spare batteries over 100Wh each, then that doesn't work at all. The hope was we could get a drone for mapping/survey, but with the option to use for inspection (zoom camera and thermal), and possibly LiDAR. We were also looking at the Phantom 4 RTK and just starting with mapping/survey, and visual inspection.
Depends if you are flying alone - if you are flying with others don't forget it's two packs per person up to 160Wh each. (Again, dependant on airline/aviation authority).
No good, if you are flying solo though. :(

Depends if you are flying alone - if you are flying with others don't forget it's two packs per person up to 160Wh each. (Again, dependant on airline/aviation authority).
No good, if you are flying solo though. :(
I thought about that, but at most there may be two of us going to a site. Even so, as you mentioned, TSA limits batteries up to 160Wh each. The TB55 batteries are 175Wh each. And holy cow are they expensive!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen