Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matthew Lloyd...?

I like the link and use it on my IPhone, but we get so many days that show it not good to fly. I know you can reset the parameters, but I guess we are just in a rut with the winds of late!

I like the link and use it on my IPhone, but we get so many days that show it not good to fly. I know you can reset the parameters, but I guess we are just in a rut with the winds of late!

Yeah, it's showing the same thing in my neighborhood for this week--winds at 20 mph and above. But in South Florida, it's not unusual.

Don't you hate getting up at 2 am just to go flying? :confused:

Yeah, it's showing the same thing in my neighborhood for this week--winds at 20 mph and above. But in South Florida, it's not unusual.

Don't you hate getting up at 2 am just to go flying? :confused:

Well odd is it seems I wake up at 2:00 am but I'm not thinking of flying! Lol

Hi Matthew,
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
We are users of UAV Forecast for several years and very happy with the results. We use the app in the field all the time, but would also like to be able to access the data using some of our internal booking/logistics tools to help see if an area's weather forecast is suitable or not. We're wondering if there's a way to access the forecasts by supplying a GPS location and receiving back data of the forecast readings. Ideally using a RESTful API and/or JSON format. How could we go about this, and what kind of a charge would you have for this kind of access?
Thanks,
Larry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry