Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MAX high flight

Reaction score
Hi, what's Your maximum high flight by Inspire 1?

I can flight only to 500 meters (max set in DJI Pilot), can I go higher???

I only ask can I, not I want. I was on 500 meters and dji pilot didn't allow above.

500 meters is what? Around 1500'? Close to it anyway, that would be a speck in the sky if you could see it all & you'd have to be completely reliant on the camera, wouldn't you? I'm just curious?

Ironically, I have noticed over the past year or two that at & around my residence the low alt. aircraft traffic has increased & this is in an area with antenna which they are right at the limits of minimum air separation. Can't say what the call for the increase in aircraft traffic is from? At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the FAA is pushing them down on approach & departure. When I used to fly without any aircraft audible in the vicinity, now I have at least one within audible range & more often multiple.

Wormwood

You have the right about 1 mile. I do not know how it miscalculated, unless I was a sleepy in the morning;) Here in Poland does not have any regulations for flying such devices. You must not just fly in areas of airports.

In the USA, the ceiling limit for UAV flight is 400 ft. (not meters) AGL. You can go higher, but you have to ask yourself if you really should.

Agree you shouldn't fly higher than 400 feet. However, when I'm scaling up a mountain that altitude is still being measured relative from where I am standing and not the ground below the Inspire. Because of this, I've set my altitude much, much higher.

Agree you shouldn't fly higher than 400 feet. However, when I'm scaling up a mountain that altitude is still being measured relative from where I am standing and not the ground below the Inspire. Because of this, I've set my altitude much, much higher.

The altitude is set based on the take off point not the absolute altitude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips