Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Miami is InDaHouse!

Reaction score
long time lurker, first time poster. Lots of good info here so I thought I would finally join in.
I have a small production house in Miami, been working in network TV for over 20 years and jumped on the drone wagon mid year '15. My days of hanging on the side of a bell 206 with cam and gyro lens are way behind me but I know the value of aerials so it was a no brainer.
Hope to be of help whenever possible and thanks in advance for everyones input.

Ricky
InDaHouse Productions

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
long time lurker, first time poster. Lots of good info here so I thought I would finally join in.
I have a small production house in Miami, been working in network TV for over 20 years and jumped on the drone wagon mid year '15. My days of hanging on the side of a bell 206 with cam and gyro lens are way behind me but I know the value of aerials so it was a no brainer.
Hope to be of help whenever possible and thanks in advance for everyone input.

Ricky
InDaHouse Productions
Best of luck Ricky! I left 21+ years of clinical medicine to do something different and creative almost 2 years ago and I've been having fun since.

Best of luck Ricky! I left 21+ years of clinical medicine to do something different and creative almost 2 years ago and I've been having fun since.

That's great! I have to admit, the television industry has been lots of fun for me especially since most of my shoots include beautiful young woman on camera. Got to travel the world with Sofia Vergara when she started working in the U.S. at 18 or 19 yrs of age....now that is one gorgeous babe.
Enjoy! We only get to live once!

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
Thanks for the warm welcome, may need to call on some of you with a 333 exemption cus mine is taking forever to come through...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123