Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mint Inspire 2, Hard Case & Tons of Accessories

Reaction score
I really wanted to be one of those guys that flew drones and made cool drone videos, but it's a LOT more work than youtube makes it seem, and I just don't have the time to do it.

- GPC Inspire 2 Hard Case V2 (Ready to Fly) - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Inspire 2 w/CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes (Includes Remote, Controller, 2 Batteries, Accessories, Original Case) - SOLD
- 6 x Inspire 2/Ronin 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Zenmuse X7 - SOLD
- 1 x DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens - $1000
- 1 x DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - $800
- 1 x DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - SOLD
- 1 x DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - SOLD
- 2 x DJI CineSSD 480G - SOLD
- 1 x DJI CineSSD Station (USB 3.0) - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Cendence Remote Controller (w/1 Battery & Neck Strap) - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Cendence Patch Antenna - SOLD
- 1 x CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra Brightness w/Mounting Bracket (w/2 Batteries & Charger) - SOLD
- 4 x CrstyalSky/Cendence Batteries - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Focus Handwheel 2 (w/Cendence Stand) - SOLD

Everything is about between a year and a year and a half old, it's all in perfect condition. The drone itself has about 3 hours of flight time, with 0 incidents.

IMG_2932.jpeg

IMG_2937.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpegIMG_2941.jpegIMG_2953.jpegIMG_2943.jpegIMG_2944.jpegIMG_2946.jpegIMG_2949.jpegIMG_2951.jpeg

Last edited:
This is like the 4th "clearance sale" I've seen for high-end rigs out of San Francisco. From what I see on the Internet, doesn't seem like San Francisco is very "drone friendly." Is this why a lot of guys are getting out from under their rigs in the bay area? Seems the only guys hanging on to their drones are the ones firmly established in the film industry. Any truth to this? Just curious.

D

This is like the 4th "clearance sale" I've seen for high-end rigs out of San Francisco. From what I see on the Internet, doesn't seem like San Francisco is very "drone friendly." Is this why a lot of guys are getting out from under their rigs in the bay area? Seems the only guys hanging on to their drones are the ones firmly established in the film industry. Any truth to this? Just curious.

D

I wouldn’t say there’s a ton of truth to that. I’ve never found it to be horrifically unfriendly towards drones, getting permission for certain things can be a pita, but that’s true of anywhere. I think being one of the tech capitals of the US, it’s just more likely that more people here have higher end setups than elsewhere.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Hey, how are you?
Contacting you from Vancouver, Canada regarding your Inspire 2 equipment.
Is it still available?
Thx, Michael

Now selling items individually, no longer as a package. The original post has been updated with prices.

A lot of things have been shipped & sold, thanks for those that picked up items, and enjoy! Hopefully can clear out the remaining items, reduced the prices a bit as I'd like storage space back! Buyer pays shipping/fees - paypal only unless local pickup.

- 1 x DJI Zenmuse X7 - SOLD
- 1 x DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens - $1000
- 1 x DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens - $800
- 2 x DJI CineSSD 480G - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Cendence Remote Controller (w/1 Battery & Neck Strap) - SOLD
- 1 x DJI Cendence Patch Antenna - SOLD
- 1 x CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra Brightness w/Mounting Bracket (w/2 Batteries & Charger) - SOLD
- 4 x CrstyalSky/Cendence Batteries - SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill32174
With only two items left, I'll let these DJI lenses go for an incredible deal:

1 x DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens
1 x DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens

$1400 Shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members