Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MOD Values?

Reaction score
By default, I check the advanced calibration every time I fly to ensure the values are as follows:

| 0 | .99-1.01 | 1400-1600 |

Can anyone shed some light on to what this actually means? I haven't exactly figured out how to turn this data into knowledge.

Reactions: Mike Marcotte
These numbers are your sensor mod values. This is a desired optimal range for you gyros, accelerometer and compass. If the numbers are out of this range it could be a sign of senor errors or bad imu calibration. If the compass is out of wack, that would require a dji dance as well.

Understood, I'm trying to jump a little deeper into what these mean if anyone can shed some light. Like on a normal compass, 355 would mean you are facing North and slightly west. So what are the MOD numbers telling us? Or are these arbitrary values?

By default, I check the advanced calibration every time I fly to ensure the values are as follows:

| 0 | .99-1.01 | 1400-1600 |

Can anyone shed some light on to what this actually means? I haven't exactly figured out how to turn this data into knowledge.

I may be totally wrong but I will try. The first number is the gyros. That should approximate Zero. You are not moving. The second is the Accelerometers and should approximate 1.0 or the force of gravity. The compass values are in the range of 1400-1600 for an unknown reason to me. I can say if you are around any metallic areas the number will increase significantly. I saw a P2 calibrated on a metal table and the numbers were over 2500.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
May be the last value is measuring the strength of the magnetic field. Thanks for clarifying the other values!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare