Modification to improve visibility

Holy Crap!!!! Just got my LEZYNE ZECTO PRO part number71788 and it had a charge, just looked at it head on for a second and am still blind, seeing spots!!! Can't wait to get this sob in the air in a bright sunlight...

Yeah I should have mentioned that - don't look at these things directly

I'd also recommend taking off the metal ring. It's heavy and you'll get a wider FOV without it.

"In Front mode, it uses 2 LEDs with a maximum output of 160 lumens. Additionally, it also features a Rear mode with a single ultra-bright 40 lumen red LED." From Amazon description

Ah I see the LEDs are different. Any idea how to turn the red one on in rear mode?

Woot, did you mount these on your Inspire 1 Pro?

I've used these on my Inspire 1 V1, but not on my black Pro yet. I pulled the metal ring, snapped off the belt hook and I mount them using 3M dual lock in front and back (nose and rear), facing slightly downward for ground visibility

Reactions: Scotflieger
What is the weight for each light (with battery) after modifications? I am sure not as heavy as the X5 camera but still interested in knowing the weight for each light used. Amazon states around 90grams as is.

Cheers!