Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

More features?

Reaction score
I have the idea (and i might be wrong) that the Inspire 1 its like a smathphone in therms of adding features via software updates rather than need to buy more stuff. For example the full gimbal pan/tilt feature wasnt aviable unless you have a second controller and that thing has been adressed via App update. Do you think we can get more features in the future, like a follow me feature, or the one id like to get the most, be able to record video on 1080p at 120fps.

Do you think this is posible?

I know some guys have some complains about the camera quality but i think at least in specs its good. For example the go pro 4 doesnt shoot on full 4K, (it shoots on UHD 4k which is 3840 x 2160) and the Inspire One shoots on full 4K (4096 x 2160) both shoot 12 mp stills so do you think the Inspire One could shoot 1080p at 120fps?

Is there any feature youre looking forward on the Inspire One?

http://es.shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black/CHDHX-401.html#/tab2
[url]http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/spec
[/URL]

I second that .... Ground Station a must, to me much more controlled and safer when programmed correctly.
add on ground station module would lose connection quickly, was wishing to try the longer range connect via lightbridge

The Inspire 1 camera is modular for a reason . I think DJI will have different types of camera pretty soon. Ones with a zoom , night vision .. One that can see people naked who knows ...:)

According to Dji staff, the follow me technology is just not all there yet in term of R&D .
3d robotic follow me is very clumsy and the airdog has yet to be correctly demo'ed

Reactions: carlos najera
Groundstation would be nice I'm,pretty sure they'll add that feature soon. I'd like to see a feature where you can lock a non moving objective and fly around it for example a monument or perhaps a couple kissing. This would be useful when there's a single person operating the inspire 1.

I don't think Groundstation is out of the question. As with the Vision & Vision+ it was also not released with the launches but only later with an app update.

"Follow me" has got to be coming. I mean, they put a GPS receiver in the transmitter and I can only think of a couple of reasons for doing that, "follow me" being one of them.

Reactions: skillet
Not sure why no one is requesting or discussing a future feature of controlling the Inspire Gimbal by means of your smartphone or tablet's gyroscope? I can only imagine this to be one very precise camera control tool while still leaving you with both your hands to control your UAV? Am I missing something?

"Follow me" has got to be coming. I mean, they put a GPS receiver in the transmitter and I can only think of a couple of reasons for doing that, "follow me" being one of them.

Is it confirmed that the transmitter have GPS installed?

I don't think Groundstation is out of the question. As with the Vision & Vision+ it was also not released with the launches but only later with an app update.
You hit the nail on the head.groundstation is a must for me and I gambled and ordered one..I am banking on groundststation as a f.w. upgrade fairly soon.

Not sure why no one is requesting or discussing a future feature of controlling the Inspire Gimbal by means of your smartphone or tablet's gyroscope? I can only imagine this to be one very precise camera control tool while still leaving you with both your hands to control your UAV? Am I missing something?
Wow great idea. This would be like aiming an actual camera inside a TV news helicopter. This would be epic. Would probably be more useful/precise than a second controller for the camera man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa