MORE GOOD NEWS

Holy moley ..............check all the boxes and its tough to find an area to fly without an Authorization in eastern PA.

I really do not understand the map. Almost every area is considered Class B airspace. Our local airport is Class D, but on this map is class B. My home was within Class D, and on this map is class B with a designation of E5.

Can someone explain.

Thanks in advance.

Wish I could. Looks like a hot mess. Why would not one of the layers/basemap be the sectional, makes no sense. BUT we got the National Geographic covered! I never heard of E1 - E5 classification and have asked the FAA twice to explain it. Last time they reply with "can you tell us where you saw this?" So far, I received a lot of guesses but nothing from any reputable FAA source, website, PHAK, AIM, etc. Even went on aviation sites, everyone has a guess but cannot provide sources...

It doesn't make sense that they would reclassify air space in terms of a new class B and E1-5?

Did you click on the LAYERS icon? You can chose which airspace layer u want to see on the map. My sectional matches the map quite accurately.

I checked all layers, and everything defaults to Class B. If I click only Class D, all areas default to D. Either way, E1-5 remain present.