Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My First Inspire Crash

Missed it the first time around as I skipped forward too fast. You're very lucky that the Inspire held on until you were able to land. Your heart must have been pumping when you saw this on screen. Cheers

****! Tree branches are a nuisance. Branches brought down my phantom 2 a few times.

Amazing. People freaking out about props flying off and you get back down with BROKEN props- like nothing ever happened. People are having inspires drifting and running away and you nail a tree, get it to fly out, and it's fly as though it was a kiss on the cheek. Amazing. You might want to fly higher than the trees- much higher, lol. That other drone was mocking you. Kick the crap outa that drone next time. And tell whoever that is to wear pants in snow, not shorts. That could have started the trouble right there ;)

thanks for all the comments. I was completely amazed at the fact that the props were broken because its Flew like there was nothing wrong. I would like to claim that I recovered it on my own but it actually corrected itself and stabilize so I could bring it back. It was completely and a pilot error because I thought I was higher than I was. Just goes to show you that this is a beast

thanks for all the comments. I was completely amazed at the fact that the props were broken because its Flew like there was nothing wrong. I would like to claim that I recovered it on my own but it actually corrected itself and stabilize so I could bring it back. It was completely and a pilot error because I thought I was higher than I was. Just goes to show you that this is a beast
Not that I would try intentionally flying with only two props ;) but it is nice to know that we do have a chance if one flies off due to the claims of people possibly losing one :)whether it's true or not

Not that I would try intentionally flying with only two props ;) but it is nice to know that we do have a chance if one flies off due to the claims of people possibly losing one :)whether it's true or not

Sorry to burst your bubble but if a prop comes off, there is no chance of it coming down good. It cannot compensate for the loss of a prop.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
The Inspire does not have enough power to weight ratio to be able to do what that quad is doing above.

I too would like to see how broken the props were in the OP's original post - presumably you mean chipped or cracked?

What a Beast. I forgot to change the camera setting so it is a little washed out
The more i watch this video, them more I am convinced this thing's name should be The Beast. My Blade 350 QX2 is bad *** flyer...but a hit like this in the trees would have abruptly ended its flight path...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth