Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My First Inspire Flight

Reaction score
I'm sure it's a pretty boring post for those of you with lots of flight experience. This weekend we had some clear weather and a bit of free time, so I was able to take the inspire out at the back of our farm (away from the animals/buildings/people) so that I could get a feel for it. The controls are fantastic, very responsive and able to go slow enough that I wasn't too worried. I tried a little bit of both GPS and atti-mode once I had some more confidence. I kept it pretty close (50m high max and 100m distance max). Of course, I left the charger at home so had a limited amount of actual flight time, but good for a first outing. I think my next week will be spent trying to get a better handle on the camera settings (was shooting in RAW+Jpg).

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

What he said! Flying an Inspire is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Personally I like the pictures you posted. That you are a noob makes the pic's even better! Keep those pic's coming and welcome to the best website you will ever find concerning Inspire quads. Answers to just about any problems you are ever likely to encounter will be found here. You are in good company!!!

One thing I forgot to ask, think you can get me permission to fish in that pond??? ;)
Anytime, but not so sure there's any fish in it. There are 4 ponds on the property, they all have bullfrogs and the top pond is used to keep any runoff from the horses from entering the watertable. We're hoping to get a couple of the ponds cleaned up and stocked (my father in law also wants to fish them and my brother in law is an avid fly fisher).

Reactions: John Archer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop