Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My Inspire 2 Kit

We were actually lucky enough to pick up a handful for a product demo shoot we did (from an alternate supplier that happened to have them at the time). Since we had our regular order of them in with another supplier we only bought 5. Now I wish we would have bought every one they had.

Anyway, we have 2 unopened ones and a dealer demo that has been recorded on once, but I think we are going to package them with readers and Inspire 2 Premium Combos to help entice a couple new buyers our way. If that idea changes at all I'll definitely send you a message out them. I really wish we had bought more when we had the chance - we had no idea that they were going to be difficult to get.

IMG_3791.JPG IMG_3790.JPG IMG_3792.JPG

Thought I would share my kit. Hope yours is continuing to come along. I2 with X5s, Olympus 12, 25, 45 lenses, 14 batteries, 4 240gb CineSSDs, 3 charging hubs, 2 Sena Tufftalk Bluetooth headsets, iPad Pro 10.5". Only one controller because Cendence and Ultra bright CrystalSky on order. The case is a beast but I love it.

Reactions: zothar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude