Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My inspire has sat in the box since January...what have I missed!

Reaction score
Hi,
Received the I1 in January -- but have been too busy on other stuff to use it. I seem to remember getting some prop locks in the mail...but can't find them (ugh!)...and I just received the quick release props in teh mail with the one-time use warning.

So my questions are:
1. Am I missing any other items?
2. Which is better - prop locks or quick release (I willl want to rebox my I1 after each outing).
3. I presume I have to upgrade my firmware on everything...can I go from stock to current or do I need any intermediate upgrades first?
4. Any significant capability upgrades or user warnings since January?

Thanks!

s.

Hi,
Received the I1 in January -- but have been too busy on other stuff to use it. I seem to remember getting some prop locks in the mail...but can't find them (ugh!)...and I just received the quick release props in teh mail with the one-time use warning.

So my questions are:
2. Which is better - prop locks or quick release (I willl want to rebox my I1 after each outing).
3. I presume I have to upgrade my firmware on everything...can I go from stock to current or do I need any intermediate upgrades first?

Thanks!

s.
Upgrade all firmware ASAP!

Hi,

So my questions are:

Thanks!

s.
DID U GET NECK STRAP? NOT FULL HARNESS? I ONLY GOT FULL HARNESS?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters