Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My video at SkyPixelsContest2018

I think it was very nicely done. It really makes we want to go there and the human touches were great. So many drone videos are so detached from the ground and you feel isolated. You did a great job of connecting us to the place and the warmth of the people. I'm really impressed.

If I were to make just one critical comment it would be about the cuts. Many of them don't quite fall on the hard beat of the music. The cuts come just before or after a beat. It's a longtime and accepted professional technique that your cuts must hit the scores' beats exactly. It's really one of those things that stick out as professional vs amateur. Fix those cuts next time and everyone will think it was made by a seasoned professional.

That piece was a lot of work. You have a great sense of what footage to use in these and should do more of them. It was really nicely done.

Reactions: Bay Hakan
Thank you for your consideration on my video.
I agree with your opinion about the cuts that I worked alot on this matter. I guess it happened because of false arrangement of the frame rates during post production.

Yes, I've had that happen to me after carefully timing things and I had to redo it until I figured out where the offset was being injected in the workflow. Your piece is still very nice. Next time you'll nail it down.

Reactions: Bay Hakan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74