Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My video is #8 most popular on Skypixel ... now #7. Keep voting.

Reaction score
Hi all,

My video below slowly creeped up to the #8 spot in popularity on Skypixel. It's a 12 month recap of my travels since I first started using DJI products. Getting votes in Skypixel is a bit complicated since you need to be a member, but would really appreciate if you can 'like' the video if you actually liked it.

Let me know what you think. It covers 9 countries in 3 minutes.

https://www.skypixel.com/#/videos/9-countries-in-3-minutes

Hi all,

My video below slowly creeped up to the #8 spot in popularity on Skypixel. It's a 12 month recap of my travels since I first started using DJI products. Getting votes in Skypixel is a bit complicated since you need to be a member, but would really appreciate if you can 'like' the video if you actually liked it.

Let me know what you think. It covers 9 countries in 3 minutes.

https://www.skypixel.com/#/videos/9-countries-in-3-minutes

Congrats! Well deserved IMHO.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Have to agree, stunning! The P2 is surprisingly capable of shooting excellent videos if you know what you're doing, which you obviously do. :)

WOW, Incredible! Thanks for sharing! By the way, where did you get that awesome soundtrack?

Congrats... I'm on SkyPixel as well, how can you tell that your video is #8? I wanted to see how some of my video's ranking and cant tell. Then I clicked on popular and I cant figure out the logic... one has 3000 views, one has 40 views...

I have no
Congrats... I'm on SkyPixel as well, how can you tell that your video is #8? I wanted to see how some of my video's ranking and cant tell. Then I clicked on popular and I cant figure out the logic... one has 3000 views, one has 40 views...
I have no idea how Skypixel rates its videos. When I posted this, my video was the 8th most popular (in order from the top) but has now moved down a bit even though my fellow Inspire Pilots have been voting. So a quick answer to your question is : who knows how they calculate their stuff.

Nice scenic footage, but isn't this supposed to be the Inspire 1 forum, your video was shot with a Phantom. Although fun locations I was wondering why the quality didn't seem as good as other Inspire 1 videos until I read the description. Nice for a Phantom :)

[...]

@skyfisher - I think I get what you mean - so I'll just add this:

@pgaucher - That's **** nice for any type of aerial photography platform. Well done, sir!
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It's very appreciated.
I'm in the Maldives right now with my Inspire and truly impressed by the platform. Stay tuned for a new video, in 4K this time.

Cheers.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla