Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mystery?

First of all, no photos or Video??? Doesn't anyone have an 8mm they can fire up? Search patterns? Anyone seen Colorado Chapter of DSAR lately :)

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Interesting.

My favorite line, "The machines fly too high to be heard from the ground but can be seen by their strobing white lights along with red, blue and green lights, Myers said."

Are they kidding? I can EASILY hear my P4P @ 400' AGL 500 to 600 feet out. Interesting that this new bread of heavy lifter is "silent"...hehe....

D

First of all, no photos or Video??? Doesn't anyone have an 8mm they can fire up? Search patterns? Anyone seen Colorado Chapter of DSAR lately :)
Very interesting article. I would imagine someone has already taken pictures of the strobe lights in order to identify the approximate size of the drones being flown. Since these drones are being flown at night, I am not sure what a normal 8mm camera would show us. I personally do not have an infrared camera that would at least give an impressionable outline of the drones. Local PD may already have taken infrared pictures. The article itself is suspicious in what it is claiming that is being seen regarding flight duration and number of silent drones. Hovered over the town of Paoli all night? I want one!! Ha!

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter