Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Napa Valley, etc...

good Job Peter!
i used to fish that lake years ago when i lived in Napa. dang..you got really close to that tree! lol.
i am getting my work done during the week so i am flying next weekend.
this video really shows great color in the sky and water..any color edited or is this straight?
nice stuff.

Very nice work bud! You've got to admit there is a lot of beautiful country side out here! Hopefully my Python will get here Fri., so that I can start taking some photos of it! Im just a little ignorant on where I can go, I don't wanna infringe on anyone's privacy or break any laws.

Last edited:
good Job Peter!
i used to fish that lake years ago when i lived in Napa. dang..you got really close to that tree! lol.
i am getting my work done during the week so i am flying next weekend.
this video really shows great color in the sky and water..any color edited or is this straight?
nice stuff.

Thanks Steve, this was shot at 1080p, speed 24, ISO on auto, EV -.03.
I would like to tweak my camera more than I do while flying, but I'm waiting until my second controller arrives. There are too many issues with software, IMUs, compass calibration, etc. to not have someone at the flight controls 100% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice work bud! You've got to admit there is a lot of beautiful country side out here! Hopefully my Python will get here Fri., so that I can start taking some photos of it! Im just a little ignorant on where I can go, I don't wanna infringe on anyone's privacy or break any laws.

Thank you...Most open space is available for flying. I wouldn't trespass on private property or fly over a high density neighborhood. When I shot the hennessey footage I asked a few people gathered at the boat launch parking lot if they'd mind my flying in close proximity, and they were very positive and curious. One person thanked me for asking first...

Thanks Steve, this was shot at 1080p, speed 24, ISO on auto, EV -.03.
I would like to tweak my camera more than I do while flying, but I'm waiting until my second controller arrives. There are too many issues with software, IMUs, compass calibration, etc. to not have someone at the flight controls 100% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glad you are getting a second controller too. i just wished Amazon would have sent me the Inspire with the first controller and shipped the second controller later..instead they will only ship both together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth