Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND filters - are they all the same?

No, they're definitely not the same. Despite the name, Neutral Density filters are introducing coloration into image, more or less. You may find some information here:

Sorry, Polar Pro guys ...

However, criticized Polar Pro filters used in this comparison were made probably sometime around mid 2015. A set of PP Cinema Vivid filters I've purchased recently for my P4P seems to perform much better with manageable image coloration.

Adding onto what Jeff said above, our manufacturing process for our filters has definitely changed since the time that other thread was posted. Our latest filters hold very color neutral, and we are happy to replace any old sets that may be causing trouble. Please email [email protected] if that is the case.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Reactions: fasterpastor
Adding onto what Jeff said above, our manufacturing process for our filters has definitely changed since the time that other thread was posted. Our latest filters hold very color neutral, and we are happy to replace any old sets that may be causing trouble. Please email [email protected] if that is the case.

- Oliver from PolarPro
Oh, that'll be just nice! Indeed, I've abandoned my set of PolarPro filters for Zenmuse X5 camera for the reasons stated in my post. It will be good to see if new generation is up to any professional photographer expectations. I'll be happy to perform fair studio comparison and publish the results.

Matthew.

Reactions: fasterpastor

- Oliver from PolarPro
Replace as in for free? Or a discounted price? Or full price?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varinda