Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND Filters Inspire1 Renaat

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !

How can I tell the ones I have are from the first batch? And...what was "wrong" with the first batch?

So, I was one of the first batched.
Does that mean I have to purchase a whole new set at a reduced rate to get the newer, better filters?
I'm not sure I understand?

The first batch users will receive following mail:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen

The first batch users will receive following mail:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen

Great work Renaat, this is professional ! Fantastic filters ! Thanks

Reactions: Rainbowers
I have been using the newer version with the dots for the last 8 weeks, and I could not be happier.
Great filters, great price.
If you're even remotely serious about how your media looks, you need to use filters.

I have been using the newer version with the dots for the last 8 weeks, and I could not be happier.
Great filters, great price.
If you're even remotely serious about how your media looks, you need to use filters.
Carlsberg could not agree more.

Totally essential.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry