Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Advice on the Best Insurance Options for My Inspire Drone

Reaction score
I'm new to the world of drones and recently got an Inspire drone for my aerial photography business. I've been looking into getting insurance for it, but there are so many options out there, and I'm not sure which one would be best suited for my needs.

Can anyone recommend a reliable insurance provider for drones, specifically for an Inspire model? I'm looking for coverage that includes damage, theft, and liability. Also, are there any specific features or clauses I should look out for in a policy? Any tips or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I'm new to the world of drones and recently got an Inspire drone for my aerial photography business. I've been looking into getting insurance for it, but there are so many options out there, and I'm not sure which one would be best suited for my needs.

Can anyone recommend a reliable insurance provider for drones, specifically for an Inspire model? I'm looking for coverage that includes damage, theft, and liability. Also, are there any specific features or clauses I should look out for in a policy? Any tips or experiences would be greatly appreciated!
There are many companies and types of policies available. Where are you located?

I use State Farm for my Inspire 2 with a personal policy and they are great for paying off quickly if you ever have a claim.

I use skywatch. You can turn it on and off per job so it's very convenient. Just don't forget to turn off "auto-renew" when the job is finished.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivedcoz4687