Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need help asap

Reaction score
Need help. At an event. Turned everything on, blue light in inspire. Won't connect.

Did an update and doesn't matter what I do, nothing works.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Moved to help section!

As above - did you update your RC before your aircraft?

You decided it would be a good idea to update at an event where you were filming on the day?

That's there is your problem. Read the instructions. It clearly says to update the A/C before the RC transmitter.

Need help reading instructions or prior planning?

Moved to help section!

As above - did you update your RC before your aircraft?

You decided it would be a good idea to update at an event where you were filming on the day?

I never do that but it wouldn't let me get up and running so I figured I would to it.

I just used it two weekends ago and it was fine. All I did to get ready was charge the batteries.

Oh well, this isn't a mandatory event, I'm not ruining my day at the beach for this.

Thanks all.

Mark

I never do that but it wouldn't let me get up and running so I figured I would to it.

I just used it two weekends ago and it was fine. All I did to get ready was charge the batteries.

Oh well, this isn't a mandatory event, I'm not ruining my day at the beach for this.

Thanks all.

Mark
You will need to follow the directions on this forum re downgrading the RC firmware first then upgrade the aircraft, then re upgrade your RC.

Reactions: Patriot1776
Found it... downgraded my firmware to the last one I had and it cured everything. Next time i'll pay attention to which one I'm upgrading first.

Thanks for everyone's help. I wouldn't have bothered anyone on here but I was sitting in a Home Depot parking lot with horrible cell service. (which is why it took me 15 minutes just to get on here to ask that question.

Thanks everyone (yeah, even you too editor :D )

Mark

One quick question Editor if you don't mind. When I did the downgrade, it only showed 1 previous software upgrade available (or downgrade in this case)

Point is, where does it get the information from? I have .bin files since the beginning but they're on my laptop which obviously wasn't a choice to choose from.

Thanks,

Mark

One quick question Editor if you don't mind. When I did the downgrade, it only showed 1 previous software upgrade available (or downgrade in this case)

Point is, where does it get the information from? I have .bin files since the beginning but they're on my laptop which obviously wasn't a choice to choose from.

Thanks,

Mark
From DJI's servers. As you know, the updates to the RC are done via the app now (which downloads the firmware via the internet) and the same is true for the 'downgrades'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa