Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need help: How much should I sell I2 for?

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots

I was hoping some of you can give me your thoughts on how much I should sell my I2 kit for.
I purchased it from dronenerds in 2018; it was a refurbished unit. It has less than a hand full of hours on it. I also bought a new Zenmuse X4S and 3 pairs of battery’s. The batteries have low cycles on it, as well.
The bird is in great condition and flys just as good as it looks. The reason why I’m thinking about selling is; I don’t fly it as much(commercially or as a hobbyist) and it’s kinda taking a back seat to my M2P and M2Zoom. So rather than let it sit, Im thinking I should sell it.
So my question to you guys is; how much could I get for the complete kit? Any help would be great.

Hello Fellow Pilots

I was hoping some of you can give me your thoughts on how much I should sell my I2 kit for.
I purchased it from dronenerds in 2018; it was a refurbished unit. It has less than a hand full of hours on it. I also bought a new Zenmuse X4S and 3 pairs of battery’s. The batteries have low cycles on it, as well.
The bird is in great condition and flys just as good as it looks. The reason why I’m thinking about selling is; I don’t fly it as much(commercially or as a hobbyist) and it’s kinda taking a back seat to my M2P and M2Zoom. So rather than let it sit, Im thinking I should sell it.
So my question to you guys is; how much could I get for the complete kit? Any help would be great.
Checking the prices of similar kits on Ebay will be a good starting point ...

Reactions: Pixar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth