Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need your feedback on website design

Get your graphics style aligned. You have a bunch of different "styles", which is very confusing. Here's just some of the different styles. Makes the layout look messy and not consistent. Many of your graphics are straight out ugly (windows style word-art), looks cheesy and non-professional IMO.

Also I would change the header menu font - it's not a very good font there: bad readability/contrast.

Attachments

• icons.jpg
    icons.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 10
Get your graphics style aligned. You have a bunch of different "styles", which is very confusing. Here's just some of the different styles. Makes the layout look messy and not consistent. Many of your graphics are straight out ugly (windows style word-art), looks cheesy and non-professional IMO.

Also I would change the header menu font - it's not a very good font there: bad readability/contrast.
Thanks for the feedback. Very appreciated. May I ask what browser you are using. This is work in progress so all feedback is seen as constructive. Cheers

Another quick question. Would you be in a position to work out some revised graphics that would be more suitable. I'm happy to pay for the services. I've dealt with forum members before that did some contract work for me and they can attest to my reliability in terms of payment.

If anyone on the forum can help with the graphics, please let me know.

The only one I can't change here is the 'charity: water' logo that is the official logo of the charity I'm sending money to. Everything else I can change.

Not sure if you're good at this sort of thing, but happy to work with you if you think you can come up with something better. I don't disagree with your comments at all and open to exploring options.

Let me know.

Would you be in a position to work out some revised graphics that would be more suitable.

Sorry, don't have the time. But save that for later - focus on finishing the site so it looks good in the major browsers (I'm on Safari) with no issues. After debugging you can always focus on graphics.
Another option is to buy a professional looking icon/graphics package that fits your style from some of the major sellers.
Best of luck.

Sorry, don't have the time. But save that for later - focus on finishing the site so it looks good in the major browsers (I'm on Safari) with no issues. After debugging you can always focus on graphics.
Another option is to buy a professional looking icon/graphics package that fits your style from some of the major sellers.
Best of luck.
Thanks. I've reached out to a fellow forum member who is a graphics designer and he'll work on something while I work with my developer to address other technical glitches.

Any other suggestions from forum members are welcome. I'm building this for the aerial community so feel free to share your views on the website design.

Cheers

Thanks. I've reached out to a fellow forum member who is a graphics designer and he'll work on something while I work with my developer to address other technical glitches.

Any other suggestions from forum members are welcome. I'm building this for the aerial community so feel free to share your views on the website design.

Cheers
I'm a Solution Architect with a lot of experience (ex Microsoft/Citi Group (don't hold that against me) - now running my own startup). I'd be happy to help you identify any bottle necks in your backend code by writing some load tests to simulate 1000s of concurrent users.
Most people here are commenting on the look and feel of the site, but without doing load testing on your data access, you will never truly know if your site is production ready.
Any speed issues which have already been identifier, will only be compounding when your user base grows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions